FW: [Histonet] Rabbit Blood Flow

Monson, Frederick fmonson <@t> wcupa.edu
Wed Nov 19 14:01:29 CST 2003

Try:

White, S.w., et al., (1967), Aust. J. Exp. Biol. Med. Sci., 45:  453.

Hepatic blood flow:  Method:  Thermal dilution.  Ml/min=100 or
ml/min/100g liver = 37 (portal vein)  Data from:  p. 1705, Biology Data
Book, 2d Ed., Vol III, 1974, Federation of American Societies for
Experimental Biology, Bethesda, MD  (FASEB)

Library of Congress:  Qh310 .A392

Hope this helps,

FCM

 Frederick C. Monson, PhD