[Histonet] Anti-beta-galactosidase antibodies

Sharon Cooperman scoop <@t> mail.nih.gov
Wed Nov 19 08:40:27 CST 2003

No, sorry.  Just out of curiousity, why do you want to do both the
enzymatic and IHC?  Also, I think that if the enzyme isn't  destroyed
by the reaction it might work - eg., I wouldn't expect it to work on
peroxidase, but I don't know if beta gal activity persists after the
reaction.

Sharon