[Histonet] Book Search

Tracey Couse tracey.couse <@t> ibb.gatech.edu
Tue Nov 18 15:53:10 CST 2003

Hello to all,

I just received notification from Amazon, that John Alan Kiernan's
"Histological and Histochemical Methods: Theory and Practice" book is not
available from any of their sources.  Does anyone know from where I can
purchase this?  If not, can someone suggest an appropriate equivalent?  I
am interested in a book that will detail the chemical nature of dyes as
well as their staining mechanisms...basically an extension of his talk at
this year's NSH meeting.  I am familiar with the "Best of the Histonet book
list", but I am not sure of the best substitution(s).  As always, thanks
for any help.

Tracey Couse
Laboratory Coordinator/Histologist
Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the