[Histonet] Re: answers on folded sections

Nada Ben Abdallah n.benabdallah <@t> anatom.unizh.ch
Tue Nov 18 12:51:33 CST 2003

Dear colleagues,
thank you for your replies.
to answer your question hernan, this perfusion protocol is used for both
Timm and neurogenesis. that's why I used it with my mice. As for the drying
of the slides, I already left the slides ON at room temperature but as you
suggested stephanie I will leave them longer and maybe try at 40°C.
Hope this will work.

Sincerely,
nada

At 08:49 18.11.03 -0800, slieblich <@t> shaw.ca wrote:
>I have also done 40um sections and nissl.  My suggestion is to let them
dry at least over night (up to a couple of days) before staining.  Further,
you can put them in a humidifier (or water bath, but just above the water
surface)for 10-20 mins and let them really stick on.  That's all I can
think of, or maybe use subbed slides....