[Histonet] Trichromes

Agustin V Chertcoff achertcoff <@t> velocom.com.ar
Fri Nov 14 16:57:42 CST 2003

Don't worry Hernan! I understand your grammar  perfectly!

  Ht. Agustin Victor Chertcoff
  Hospital Municipal de Gastroenterologia
  Servicio de Patologia
  54-11-43064641 interno 144
  Instituto Nacional de Microbiologia C.G.Malbran
  Departamento de Virologia
  Servicio de Microscopia Electronica
  54-11-43017428  interno 26
  Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires-Argentina
  achertcoff <@t> tutopia.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Hernan Aldana Marcos
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [Histonet] Trichromes

Saul
Two papers are wonderful in relation to the biological staining. The fisrt "A contribution to the theory of biological staining based on the principles of structural organization of biological macromolecules " Biotechnic and Histochemistry, 2001, 76(3): 137-161. This explain the posible form of binding to collagen in trichormes and other staining formulas. Is a complex paper but is superb.
The second "Van Gieson´s picrofuchsin. The staining mechanisms for collaegen and cytoplasm, and examination of the dye diffusion rate model of differential staining". Histochemistry (1993). 99: 163-174 is related of the staining mechansims of van Gieson´s stain technique.
Both papers were made by Poul Prento, I contact him several times for some dudes related with staining methos and he always answer me in a perfect form. Do it, write to him
the mail is prento <@t> mail.tele.dk
 Sorry for my bad English

Dr. Hernán J. Aldana Marcos
Facultad de Medicina. Universidad de Morón
Machado 914. B1708JPD. Buenos Aires. Argentina
e-mail alternativo hernanjavier <@t> yahoo.com
web: http://hjaldanamarcos.bravepages.com
http://histologia.bigthicketdirectory.net/main.html