[Histonet] A marking pen that works!

HSRL histosci <@t> shentel.net
Sun Nov 16 11:57:11 CST 2003

Dear Netters,

It is not often that vendors get praise from their clients via the
histonet.  But, I did want to take a minute to thank Statlab Medical
Products for distributing a xylene-proof/alcohol-proof marking pen that
works!  After years of frustration using marking pens that stop working
the day the cap is taken off, our time has come.  We received our
shipment of Statmark pens last week and are extatic with them.  We
bought ours from Statlab Medical Products 1-800-442-3573.

Beth Poole

HSRL- A GLP Compliant Laboratory

137 South Main Street

Woodstock, Virginia  22664