[Histonet] Van gieson for frozen sections

Vincenzo La Manna v.lamanna <@t> abdn.ac.uk
Fri Nov 14 11:30:10 CST 2003

Does anyone have tryed before Van Gieson staining on
frozen sections?
I'm working on 8-10 Microns sections, using vectabond
slides. I've found lots of protocols on the net but
all of them refer to wax embedded sections.
I've also found different recipies for the Van Gieson
Stain. Depending from the one you use, you could need
to differentiate after stain with haematoxylin. what
does it mean from the molecular point of view?

--
La Manna Vincenzo
PhD Student