[Histonet] Tutorial program now offers CEU credits through NSH

Joe Nocito JNocito <@t> Pathreflab.com
Fri Nov 14 06:40:15 CST 2003

Way to go Tim.  Thanks a bunch.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Morken, Tim -
Labvision
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 11:54 AM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Tutorial program now offers CEU credits through NSH

Histonetters,

A while ago I mentioned that Lab Vision is offering free Histotechnology
tutorials on our website. I am now pleased to announce that CEU credits for
these tutorials are available through the National Society for
Histotechnology (USA, see www.nsh.org).). The names of all those who
complete the courses offered will be forwarded to the NSH for credit. Those
who are members of NSH will receive credit certificates annually (at the end
of the year). Those who are not members of NSH will need to request that the
certificates be sent to them (There is no charge to participants for these
credits).

Also, the professional societies of many other countries will accept NSH
credits for their continuing education needs. Please check with your local
associations to determine eligibility.

At present one tutorial is posted. In the near future we will post more
tutorials as they become available.

Please visit the website to check it out:
http://www.labvision.com/indexTutorial.cfm

Tim Morken
Lab Vision / NeoMarkers
www.labvision.com