[Histonet] trend/workload tracking

Noreen Gilman Ngilman <@t> nbhd.org
Wed Nov 12 15:33:01 CST 2003

I need some suggestions from you good folk. How do you identify what
tech does what jobs?  For example, I have two tech's who work overnight
in our lab. I want to find out who cuts which cases, who stains H & E's,
which special stains each does, etc. As it is now, they know what needs
to be done and they get it done, but sometimes the finished slides are
not of the best quality, and my doc's want to know who does what. I
thought of a form where they list the cases they cut, stain, coverslip,
etc, but I'd like some feedback from what the rest of the histo world is
doing.
TIA
Noreen

Noreen Gilman, BS, HT (ASCP) QIHC