[Histonet] CD4/CD8

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 12:04:21 CST 2003

Manuelle,
         I would certainly recommend using Envision (or some non-biotin
based detection system). Both antibodies work best using high pH retrieval
which tends to necessitate Envision.
         I can't speak for Dako CD4 as we use Novocastra but we get much
better results doing the peroxidase block prior to antigen retrieval. The
H2O2 interferes with the signal. It sounds like a pain but the results are
clearly better.
good luck,
Amos Brooks