[Histonet] Miserable rain soaked Glasgow

Stapf, Ross RossS <@t> BaylorHealth.edu
Tue Nov 4 12:55:40 CST 2003

I think folks live there for the proximity to Scotch distilleries.  I admit I will miss cold winters now that I have moved to Dallas.  I'm one of the weird folks who enjoy winter and rainy days.  I have to retrain myself to enjoy 80 degree sunny days in November now.

Ross M Stapf
Histopathology Manager
Baylor University Medical Center
3500 Gaston Ave.
Dallas, TX 75246
214-820-2465
214-820-4110 fax
RossS <@t> baylorhealth.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of
MTitford <@t> aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 12:41 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Miserable rain soaked Glasgow

Dear Dr Montgomery,
                   I don't know why anyone lives in a place like "Miserable rain soaked" Glasgow! Here in Alabama, we are having a beautiful autumn, and we expect a mild winter - as usual! Its been several years since it was cold enough to require gloves!

Mike Titford
USA Pathology
Mobile AL USA

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments
transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and
privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are
the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without
proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is
strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state
law and regulations. If you have received this information in
error, please notify Baylor Health Care System immediately at
1-866-402-1661 or via e-mail at privacy <@t> baylorhealth.edu. Baylor
Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim
all applicable privileges related to this information.