[Histonet] Polyclonal "Desmin"

GUTIERREZ, JUAN juan.gutierrez <@t> christushealth.org
Tue Dec 30 14:11:49 CST 2003

Try Lab Vision.  They have a rabitt anti-human desmin, polyclonal Ab.  The cat# is RB-9014.  It comes in purified or ready-to-use forms.
I have not used it, but they claim it works on FFPE tissues.
Their web address is www.labvision.com and the toll free # is 1-800-828-1628.

Good luck.

Juan

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Luck, Greg D. [mailto:LuckG <@t> empirehealth.org]
	Sent: Tue 12/30/2003 1:53 PM
	To: 'HISTONET <@t> LISTS.UTSOUTHWESTERN.EDU'
	Subject: [Histonet] Polyclonal "Desmin"

	Hello,

	One of my pathologists is asking for a polyclonal Desmin antibody.  I have
	found one but it is Rabbit Anti-Chicken is only applicable on frozen
	sections.  I'm looking for a Rabbit Anti-human antibody that will work on
	FFPE tissues.  Thanks

	Greg Luck
	Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
	Deaconess Medical Center