[Histonet] sectioning

EliMarGo <@t> aol.com EliMarGo <@t> aol.com
Fri Dec 19 14:44:29 CST 2003

Hello everyone,

This is the first time I use histonet and I hope I do it right.:) I have a pretty general question and hope you can help me with it. Can anyone tell me what is the average number of slides one tech. can section per an 8 hour day?

I was recently asked this question by my boss and truthfully I can produce 250+ slides for serial cuts, more if it is regular sectioning. The reason I am asking is because I am curious to know if this is the norm or if I have to work on my speed. I also have to add that I have only been doing this type of work for about 1.5 years now.Hope someone can give me the information I seek.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Sincerely,

Elisa Gonzalez
Research Tech. II