[Histonet] Sensitivity and specificity

Tan, MinHan MinHan.Tan <@t> vai.org
Tue Dec 16 14:28:35 CST 2003

Hi,

We are having a little discussion here which we are unable to resolve to
the satisfaction of one and all - we have found conflicting (as there
are wont to be) information on the Internet.

Is the ABC/DAB method more sensitive or more specific than
immunofluorescence (direct/indirect)?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Min-Han Tan

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.