[Histonet] Réf. : Re: [Histonet] more PAS on ISH

Nancy.Walker <@t> sanofi-synthelabo.com Nancy.Walker <@t> sanofi-synthelabo.com
Fri Dec 12 10:47:02 CST 2003

Yeah you're of course right.... I'm trying both the alcian blue (and the
toluidine blue) so I had a little dyslexia. I raised the alcian blue conc.
up to 5g/100ml but it still doesn't penetrate, (it didn't infact disolve
the emulsion) but it still didn't stain so I did Toludine blue. And I guess
I'll just have to start over and try what you suggested the Alcian/PAS
after hybridization and before the emulsion.

thanks so much, Nancy