[Histonet] Novice needs help with vacuum infiltration

Majid Ghoddusi mghoddusi <@t> cmri.usyd.edu.au
Tue Dec 9 16:50:48 CST 2003

Hi All,

While on this subject, I would appreciate it if you could share your entire
protocol for hand processing with me. Someone in our lab has just started
doing it for his embryo/fetus/muscle samples and he is not having much fun
:)

Regards,
Majid Ghoddusi

Majid Ghoddusi DVM, PhD