[Histonet] Temporary Histology Position Open (South Dakota State University)

Paul Howard Lockwood tigersnake <@t> ecybermind.net
Sun Dec 7 17:44:00 CST 2003

To All,
     Having read the ad for the temp position, I have to agree that it is an insult. They must be trying to get someone very desperate for a job, or they hope to hire
someone just graduated from college, or a tech school, who doesn't know any better.
     Just thought I'd add my two copper coins worth.
     Paul Lockwood