[Histonet] Pathologist's Assistant Assistant?

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Sat Dec 6 23:37:57 CST 2003

Dear CrochiereSteve <@t> aol.com, whoever you are
in real life,

Having written and posted your piece (quoted
below), please will you explain what an
"elitist" is and why he, she or it requires
kisses on the arse.

(Arse is the old word for bum; an ass is a
donkey. I have sat on one, and it walked
when prodded. Intimate oral contact probably
has no effect on the arse of an ass.)