[Histonet] BioCare in the Steamer

LaCinda Burchell ljb <@t> medicine.wisc.edu
Thu Dec 4 16:13:09 CST 2003

We use the Biocare Decloaker for all of our HIER.  It works great! Cindy

LaCinda Burchell, BA, AS, HT(ASCP)
University of Wisconsin-Madison, Medical School
Asthma and Allergy Research IHC Lab
600 Highland Ave.  CSC  K4/913
Madison, Wisconsin  53792

Phone: 608-262-3518
FAX:     608-263-3746

>>> Amos Brooks <amosbrooks <@t> earthlink.net> 12/04/03 12:39PM >>>
Patsy,
         We have used Borg Decloaker in the steamer. It worked fine.
They
have a good product. The built in pH indicator is a great concept.
While we
don't use it much it worked fine when we did and we had no trouble with
it
in the steamer.
Amos Brooks