[Histonet] RE: Does anyone have a used embedding center?

Donato, Elizabeth M edonato <@t> fhcrc.org
Wed Dec 3 15:04:53 CST 2003

A great big thanks to all that responded to my request via phone and email!!
Thanks to your help I think that we will be able to find an embedding center
that meets our needs within our budget.

Liz

From: "Donato, Elizabeth M" <edonato <@t> fhcrc.org>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:20:33 -0800
Subject: [Histonet] Does anyone have a used embedding center?

Hello,

We are looking to purchase a used embedding center and thought that maybe
someone out there in the land of histology might have one that they aren't
using????  If you happen to have an older model (with or without the cooling
unit) and you are interested in selling it, please contact me.  Thanks in
advance for your help!

Kind regards,

Liz Donato

Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center