[Histonet] Rhode Island help wanted (FT & PT)

Mass Histology Service jstaruk <@t> masshistology.com
Wed Aug 27 20:07:29 CDT 2003

We're looking for a full-timer and part-timer to join our rapidly growing
histopathology department.  This histology lab is as diverse as histology
labs come, processing veterinarian, biotechnical, museum, marine, human and
research specimens.  Everything from artificial hearts to whale hearts are
processed here.  Never a dull day.  GLP, immunohistochemistry and frozen
section experience will be very helpful.  Supervisory capacity in the near
future for the full-timer.  Blue-jeans and scrub-top is the recommended
dress code but perfection is mandatory.  Very flexible hours.

Thanks

Jim

  James E. Staruk, HT(ASCP)
   Mass Histology Service