[Histonet] solochrome cyanine

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Wed Aug 27 14:30:33 CDT 2003

Solochrome cyanine R, and what are you using it for, myelin stain?  If so,
John Kiernan has publication on this dyes use that is outstanding for
either myelin or other purposes.  Possibly he is looking in and will give
the reference.  If not, I will try an locate my copy, moving a lab at this
point, everything is buried.

Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor
Veterinary Molecular Biology - Marsh Lab
Montana State University - Bozeman
S. 19th and Lincoln St
Bozeman MT 59717-3610
406 994-6367