[Histonet] manual immunos

Fred Underwood funderwood <@t> mcohio.org
Fri Aug 22 09:17:32 CDT 2003

Have you looked at the sequenza system by thermo-electron(formerly
shandon).  I have had good luck with this in the past.
www.thermo.com/shandon

Fred

	-----Original Message-----
From: "Tague, Curtis" <CTague <@t> ahs.llumc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 5:21 PM
To: "Histonet (E-mail)" <histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] manual immunos

	I read something a while ago about a manual immunostainer or
incubator made by a company out of Logan Utah (I think) but can't find
the message or the company on a search. It was a slick little machine
and I would like to take a look at it again, just for fun. If you are
familiar with this product or company, please reply.

	Thanks.

	Confidentiality Note:

	The preceding e mail message (including any attachments)
contains information that may be confidential, protected by applicable
legal privileges, or constitute non public information. It is intended
to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an
intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is
not authorized and may be unlawful.