[Histonet] Antibody Processing

Elliott Grammon drelliott0 <@t> lycos.com
Wed Aug 20 15:29:37 CDT 2003

Dear Histonetters,

I have had numerous inquiries as to whether orders for Novocastra antibodies must now be placed directly with Novocastra in the UK since my last message.

The answer is "NO!"

The distributor for Novocastra antibodies in the USA and Canada is VISION BioSystems (Norwell, MA). After all, they bought Novocastra Labs in 2002 - what better place to get NCL antibodies?

I will be entering them into our system as a vendor for future purchases. I hope this answers many of your questions.

Elliott G. Osterhaus  MD PhD