[Histonet] Virus

Bill Blank bill501 <@t> mindspring.com
Wed Aug 20 09:53:55 CDT 2003

It is of course more complex than this. Most of these recent viruses
and worms harvest email addresses from your personal PC and use them
to get into listserves.

Today I got a bunch of bounces and notices from Yahoo groups and
Histonet that it had removed a virus coming from my email address.
These are as annoying as Spam.

As a Mac user I can't spread the virus, but they can make them appear
to come from me.

Bill

--
Bill Blank