[Histonet] Virus

Macke, Gail gmacke <@t> shrinenet.org
Wed Aug 20 07:28:34 CDT 2003

Dear all,
     Our fire wall has remove three different email from Histonet with
viruses in them. Said something about the Thank you virus has been removed
from this email. One is from Hackerlabs and two from  a Mary both at
AOL.com.  Just thought I'd let everyone know to fore warn you if your
firewall doesn't catch them. All three messages had the "(Histonet)" on
them.
    Gail Macke,HTL
    Shriners Burns Hospital
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients.  If you are not the intended recipient, (or
authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies
of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply
e-mail or telephone (813) 281-0300.