[Histonet] Re: Hale's Colloidal Iron

WWmn916 <@t> aol.com WWmn916 <@t> aol.com
Tue Aug 19 17:04:02 CDT 2003

Greetings Robert,
       Thankyou so very much for your thorough, complete and prompt response.
 I'm only sorry I didn't notice such valuable information for the Hales
colloidal fe back in May when you posted.  But, what a relief now!!!!  (It's been
one of those unanswered and nagging things that I came up empty handed even
after looking through any and all histology books that I have access to.)  Today
is a good day!

Sincerely,
Deb King, HT
Sacramento, CA
P.S. Ellen.....I can't wait to share the information with you too!