[Histonet] all those muscle and nerve procedures packets

George Cole georgecole <@t> ev1.net
Sun Aug 17 13:26:36 CDT 2003

Hey out there!  What's doing on the muscle and nerve front? I would be
happy to hear from you folks out there that got the DVD's and pages. A
wish from this old tech out to pasture---- I hope they are a help to you
techs doing muscle and nerve biopsies.
Let me a just drop a strong paragraph, then run----each and every one of
those techniques contained in the packet, when I somehow found them as a
new and better twist to a biopsy work move was usually awkward at
first----the old inadequate move easier to do, more familiar. But
practice can smooth new moves into practical do-able helps to
application.----There's really is no defense for ignoring quality
updates. The patient will be out there thinking he sent a piece of his
body to you for your best efforts to find what's wrong with him, and the
news he's probably praying for, may be hidden anywhere in that bit of
his person. Any and all moves that will help conduct diligent searches
for that hidden information should be put to work.----we know hunting
through biopsy tissues can never be absolutely complete---but we can
sure chase after that 100%.
Besides, working on automatic pilot is a big fat bore!!!
Dang! I know I should avoid soap boxes for smooth diplomatic
cajoling----but FOOP!!!  DA DAT TA DUUUHH  C H A R G E !!!
   .