[Clinical-Research] Important Information: Parkland Hospital Move for Researchers

Important announcements distributed by the Office of Clinical Research Facilitation. clinical-research at lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Wed May 27 10:32:17 CDT 2015

[Please do not reply via this courtesy email.]

The following message is distributed via the UT Southwestern Research Listservs at the request of Susan Partridge, Vice President for Parkland's Office of Research Administration.

Dear Research Community,

The move to New Parkland Hospital (NPH) is approaching and is currently scheduled for August 20, 2015. The move will result in new locations and operations for inpatient services, some outpatient services, pharmacy services and other operations that may be important for your research. After the initial move to NPH, there will be additional moves in the coming year, largely affecting outpatient clinic locations and the central laboratory.

We understand that not all individuals have access to information about the move and, as such, we want to provide you with logistical information as we receive it so that you can plan accordingly. We will be sending out a series of monthly communications leading up to the move. It is important to understand information can change and the ORA will communicate changes as quickly as possible when we are informed.

We appreciate your questions and feedback as we build our list of Frequently Asked Questions. Please forward queries to the Parkland Office of Research Administration (ORA) at researchdepartmentparkland at phhs.org<mailto:researchdepartmentparkland at phhs.org>.

Susan Partridge, BSN, MBA, CCRC
Vice President, Parkland Office of Research Administration
Email: susan.partridge at phhs.org<mailto:susan.partridge at phhs.org>
Telephone: (214) 590-8966
Department telephone: (214) 590-1170

Published to UTSW campus per request from:

Angela R. Charboneau Wishon, J.D.
Vice President for Research Administration
UT Southwestern Medical Center
214-648-0455
angela.wishon at utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:angela.wishon at utsouthwestern.edu>

UT Southwestern