[Adult-hlh-mas] securemail: Minutes

Christian Wysocki Christian.Wysocki at UTSouthwestern.edu
Thu Nov 1 15:24:55 CDT 2018

Hi everybody,
Here are the minutes from today's meeting - sorry some couldn't make it.  Have a look at what we discussed and if there are other items you'd like to bring up, we can always discuss via email.

Weina, would you send me the MRN on that T cell lymphoma patient?

Take care everybody,
Chris

UT Southwestern

Medical Center