[Histonet] [EXT] Reagent alcohols and tissue processors

Colleen Forster cforster at umn.edu
Thu Mar 28 11:55:04 CDT 2024

Paula,

I start my processor at 80%. I am in research and often the samples have
been fixed and are put into 70-80% ethanol for holding or transport.
Starting with 80% steps right in line with the samples. I rarely see a
schedule that starts at 50%. However, I do have a couple labs that ask me
for that. I am fortunate to have a second processor I can use for special
programs and not hold up my main runs.

Colleen Forster HT(ASCP)QIHC
University of Minnesota
BLS Histology and IHC Laboratory