[Histonet] Plastic embedding and cutting training

Charles Riley criley at udel.edu
Wed Mar 27 13:35:06 CDT 2024

Hello all,

   I am a research histologist at the University of Delaware. My core is
looking to bring on plastic embedding and microtomy  within the next year.

I am trying to find an online training course to learn the process and or
if anyone along the East Coast near Delaware would be willing to let me
come tour your facility and shadow you sometime that would be great.

So any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.