[Histonet] Positions for KP Chino Hills Histology

Mac Donald, Jennifer jmacdonald at mtsac.edu
Tue Jan 2 17:24:48 CST 2024

We have three positions that have gone external for KP Chino Hills Histology. Our On-Call positions (per diem) will support staffing LOAs, vacations, and special projects. The hours and schedules may vary depending on the staffing and operational needs. We anticipate growth this year and look forward to building our staffing pool. Jesse Preciado, the Assistant Director of North Holly Histology, may also need potential applicants.

  *   1 On-Call Histology Technician - Must be HT/HTL certified with experience in embedding and microtomy.
  *   2 On-Call Laboratory Assistant II - Must have completed college-level general biology, chemistry, human anatomy, and mathematics courses or one year of Histology laboratory experience.

Anyone interested can use the link below to apply.

https://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/