[Histonet] [EXTERNAL] Epredia xylene substitute

Gudrun Lang gu.lang at gmx.at
Sun Apr 28 01:19:14 CDT 2024

Hi Ann,
we have used ShellSol for years in our VIPs until our supplier stopped it. That's also a kind of naphta with aliphatic hydrogencarbons.
After that wie changed to the Sakura-substitute with the same protocol. For standard processing we had/have two stations with 60 min each at 40 °C. For fat processing the time is doubled.
That works for our specimens well enough.
Gudrun