[Histonet] It's Motivation Monday and there's still time to sign up and attend your state's histology meetings!

relia1 at earthlink.net relia1 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 22 12:21:56 CDT 2024

Hi Histonetters!

State Histo Meetings!!!!

There is still time to participate!

Check your state society and nearby state society websites

for info!

Also some are even offering a VIRTUAL option!

That's my Monday Motivation to remind you

of what a fantastic way to network and learn with your fellow

histotechs!

If you can't find info on nearby or virtual meetings

contact me and I will get the info for you!

Why?  Because I LOVE MY HISTOPEEPS!

Have a GREAT Day!

#Monday

#MondayMotivation

#Ilovemyhistopeeps

#histologyiscool

#histologylab

#histology

#jobsformyhistopeeps

#histologyjobs

#histologycareers

Thanks-Pam

Right Time, Right Place, Right Move with RELIA!

Providing excellent service exclusively to the Histology Community!