[Histonet] p17 mice brain sections (Alonso Mart?nez Canabal)

Amos Brooks amosbrooks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 11:40:40 CDT 2023

Hi,
     The thicker the section the more likely it will be to fall off. Frozen
sections already love to fall off slides. You should cut them a lot
thinner. 4 to 10 um should be the thickness, especially for frozens.
     If you want very thick sections as you describe, you would be better
off cutting them and transferring them directly to an 8 well plate with PBS
and doing the IHC as a floating section.

Cheers,
Amos Brooks