[Histonet] #FallVibes! Can you feel it? Plus some exciting new opportunities across the nation with sign on bonuses up to 10K plus relo!

relia1 at earthlink.net relia1 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 13:08:55 CDT 2023

Hi Histopeeps!

Are you enjoying the sights, sounds and flavors of Fall?

I know I am enjoying college football and most of us Floridians are pretty
passionate about our

Football Saturdays in the South!

On the other hand, I am still patiently waiting for that “real Fall stuff”.
You know like crisp cool air, beautiful fall colors, crunching leaves and
steaming bowls of soup.

As it still “feels” like SUMMER here in Florida!

What Are You Enjoying About This Pumpkin Spice Flavored Season

Check it out!  I have also included here a list of my current openings.
Please take a look and see if anything interests you,

Here’s why MY clients are AWESOME!!

 All of these are full time permanent positions

 My clients are offering stellar compensation packages and bonuses up to
10K!

 Most are paying the same or more than Travel positions!!

 Most are offering relocation/sign on bonuses.

 They are willing to accommodate your travel plans and/or completion of
your travel assignment.

 My clients are looking forward to showing you the opportunities they have
to offer!

Histology Professionals needed in:

•       Immunohistochemistry

•       Routine Histology

•       Cancer DX

•       Mohs

•       Research

•       GI

•       Derm

Here are the locations:

•       GA – Atlanta

•       OH – Cleveland

•       OH – Akron

•       IL – Urbana

•       AZ – Tucson

•       LA – Lafayette

•       TX – Houston

•       SC – Greenville

•       PA - Harrisburg

•       FL – Fort Myers

•       WA – Wenatchee

If you have another area in mind, please drop me an email and let me know
so that I can be on the lookout!  I spend all day every day looking at new
job opportunities, so you don’t have to!

If you or anyone you know might be interested in any of these opportunities
or would like help with a job search in another area of the USA, please
contact me.  I can be reached ASAP on my cell or leave me a message to set
up an appointment to chat at your convenience at relia1 at earthlink.net
<mailto:relia1 at earthlink.net>  or cell/text to toll free at
866-607-3542.407-353-5070

If you haven't heard!  I created a group on Facebook just for histopeeps!
Here's the link:

www.facebook.com/groups/histotechnologists
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/histotechnologists>

I would love to have you join!

Have a Fantastic Week!!

Thanks-Pam

Right Time, Right Place, Right Move with RELIA!

Providing excellent service exclusively to the Histology Community!

#ilovemyhistopeeps

#jobs4myhistopeeps

#histologyiscool

#histologyjobs