[Histonet] Temp agency not paying what they owe me, help?

Melissa Owens melissa at alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Oct 4 19:22:08 CDT 2023

Hi Jay,

I would first recommend submitting receipts for your travel to the agency. Sometimes agencies fill out your expense reports for you using those receipts. Other times you will be provided with the expense report and required to fill it out. Companies cannot reimburse without your receipts. Perhaps the agency was waiting for your receipts?

Temp agencies strive to go above and beyond for loyal and talented Techs, and reputable companies will always make things right, so if you aren't being paid, perhaps it is some other kind of oversight or misunderstanding. Or there is something left undone on your part.

Ask me about our Laboratory Training Program, Government Services, Temporary or Permanent Staffing options!

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Melissa Owens, CHP-ASA
Allied Search Partners
AN MRINETWORK MEMBER
www.alliedsearchpartners.com