[Histonet] Microwave Processing

Campbell, Tasha tcampbell at fgamd.com
Wed Nov 8 13:43:54 CST 2023

Is there anyone that is super familiar with microwave processing? I really need some help.   I am having trouble with my tissue and I think it's the processing.  I don't know what else it would be.  We moved to a new building so I don't know if the power could be stronger and its changing the way it processes or what.  I have tried messing with the program times and temps but I cannot figure it out.  My blocks keep having what looks like knife lines but it's not the microtomes. The only change has been moving into a brand new building.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks.

Tasha Campbell, B.S., HTL (ASCP)
Frederick Gastroenterology Associates
7109 Guilford Dr. Suite 300
Frederick, MD 21704