[Histonet] SOS In need of IHC controls

Donielle Hunter dlh3878 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:43:19 CDT 2023

Hey everyone!!

I am the lab manager for a private owned path lab for a GI office Ohio. We
are in desperate need of positive controls for HSV I and II and are hoping
to start doing DOG-1, c kit, and CD34 on site instead of sending out to a
satellite lab.

Would anyone have control tissue to spare?? Majority of our controls are
from our patient tissue and would be willing to donate what controls we can
from our tissue that is at its 10 year point.

I used this platform last time we needed controls for our HSV and a
generous donor gave us enough to last 3 years!

I appreciate any help and thanks in advance

DL Hunter