[Histonet] Histotech Opportunity in South Georgia - SEPA Labs

Jennifer Johnson McIntyre jjohnson at sepalabs.com
Wed May 24 08:37:08 CDT 2023

SEPA Labs, since 1992, is a dynamic CAP accredited laboratory serving multiple regional facilities in Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida.  We are committed to providing superior quality anatomical pathology services to our patients and physicians, while exceeding service expectations through our dedicated employees.

SEPA Labs is currently seeking an experienced Histotechnician for a full-time night shift opportunity.  The histotechnician will prepare histologic slides from tissue sections for microscopic examination and diagnosis by a pathologist.  The candidate needs to possess a broad knowledge of the technical aspects of histology including but not limited to section cutting, embedding, frozen section, and special staining.

This position is onsite at our main laboratory in Brunswick, Georgia.  Brunswick is situated in Glynn County on the southern portion of Georgia's scenic coastline and is the gateway of the Golden Isles.  Glynn County is comprised of 4 barrier islands - St. Simons Island, Jekyll Island, Sea Island, and Little St. Simons Island - and the mainland containing the city of Brunswick.  Brunswick is separated from the barrier islands by the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway.

Whether you're looking for serene marshes, coastal wildlife, breathtaking beaches, world-class golf and fishing, historical landmarks, family activities, quaint shopping, festivals or galleries, the Golden Isles has something for everyone.

Learn more about SEPA at www.sepalabs.com<http://www.sepalabs.com>

For more information or to apply, please visit the careers section of the SEPA Labs website or contact Jennifer McIntyre, jjohnson at sepalabs.com<mailto:jjohnson at sepalabs.com>.

Jennifer (Johnson) McIntyre, SHRM-CP
HR Manager, SEPA Labs
Phone: (912) 261-2669, ext. 1059
Fax: (912) 261-0753

Important Notice: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy this message and contact the Chief Privacy Officer at PathGroup immediately at (800)-366-5847. Thank you