[Histonet] South Carolina Opportunity

Stephanie L. Thompson SThompson4 at sonichealthcareusa.com
Wed May 10 17:08:45 CDT 2023

Sonic Healthcare USA is opening up a position for a histology technician in South Carolina at our Biopsy Diagnostics lab.

We would like to be able to present some candidates before the position is posted. Let me know if you are interested.
Nice lab and great people! Relocation fee for the right candidate.

Send your resume to sthompson4 at sonichealthcareusa.com<mailto:sthompson4 at sonichealthcareusa.com>

Thank you - Stephanie Thompson

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy, or take any action in reliance on it.