[Histonet] [External] unprocessed tissue and Excelsior AS issue

Alonso Martínez Canabal acanabal at ciencias.unam.mx
Fri Jun 30 18:51:01 CDT 2023

Good morning,
        I want to perform immunohistochemistry in mouse postnatal brains of
0,5,10 days. I have seen that many people, including Paxinos, make the
sections including the skull. Do you think that I should follow this using
a protocol for decalcification of the skull?
Thank you!

--
Dr. Alonso Martínez Canabal PhD
Profesor Asociado "C"