[Histonet] (no subject)

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 20:20:46 CDT 2023

IIRC, yes, I seem to remember at AFIP our NCOIC cursing and reprogramming
Roberta every Friday, or for a three day weekend.

Roberta was the VIP's name.  That lovely science-fictiony tan and burnt
orange color scheme.  I wonder what happened to her?  Maybe you bought her?

They never would have let a lowly Airman touch her.

She would call you on the phone though, if her process was interrupted.  No
kidding, look around and you should find a land-line (of course) phone jack
on the back. Pretty cool stuff in 1987.

Sincerely,

        Jay A. Lundgren, M.S., HTL (ASCP)