[Histonet] Logging everything you do.

Samantha Golden samantha.golden at ymail.com
Sat Jul 22 15:39:37 CDT 2023

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

It was actually staff who suggested we see what tasks are being performed, when, and how long. No punitive action is being taken. As I indicated, we, as in the team, want to find the pain points. I do continually ask for ideas and feedback; staff repeatedly tell me they cannot see any other way to do things.

I am on the bench daily and I know what the problems are. But like you said, I want staff to feel involved in the discussion, and this was their idea.

Sent from my iPhone