[Histonet] Sakura tissue processor timing pins?

Staub, Nancy staub at gonzaga.edu
Sun Apr 30 23:01:59 CDT 2023

Hello Histonet,

I am using an old, but good, tissue processor (Sakura Tissue Tek II)—the plastic timing pins (photo attached) are old and the plastic is starting to break.  I’ve tried to find replacement pins but have been striking out.   I’m hoping that someone might have one of these tissue processors sitting around in storage and might be willing to send me a few extra timing pins.   Or if anyone knows where I might be able to purchase some, I’d be happy to contact them (have checked ebay and a few tissue-processor re-furbishing businesses without luck).

Thank you very much for checking!
Best wishes,

Nancy Staub

————