[Histonet] Job Opportunities

Stephanie L. Thompson SThompson4 at sonichealthcareusa.com
Mon May 16 11:09:02 CDT 2022

Sonic Healthcare USA is one of the largest diagnostic laboratory medicine companies in the world.

We have not only have all levels of histotech positions available across the United States, we have other opportunities.

We currently have 3 Pathologist positions available in Greensboro, NC and Somerset, MA.

We have Pathologist positions available in Carrolton, GA, the lab is spacious with a friendly staff, free parking, and a beautiful park near the building.

Check out our website at www.sonichealthcareusa.com<http://www.sonichealthcareusa.com> .  Pick the state you would love to live and I am sure we have an opportunity available.

You can also send your resume to me at sthompson4 at sonichealthcareusa.com.

Hope everyone has a great week!
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy, or take any action in reliance on it.