[Histonet] Whole Mount/Macro Block Storage

Oler, April amarr at med.umich.edu
Thu Jun 30 08:25:34 CDT 2022

Hello! What is everyone using for whole mount/macro block storage? Our metal cabinets were discontinued and we are having trouble finding a replacement. We're currently using cardboard, which is not desirable for long term storage. Thanks!

April Oler
Senior Clinical Technologist - IHC/DIF/Muscle
Michigan Medicine Department of Pathology