[Histonet] Active Caspase-3 IHC-P staining

Charles Riley criley at udel.edu
Thu Jun 23 12:19:09 CDT 2022

I am currently running a research project and the researcher wants me to
use Caspase-3 for apoptosis staining. I have never worked with this
antibody before and want to know if anyone has any suggestions on what to
use for a positive tissue control and a negative tissue control?

I purchased the antibody from Novus Biologicals and they recommend a Jurkat
cell lysate for positive control but I am not familiar with this as well.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated