[Histonet] Xray machines for Histology

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Mon Feb 15 08:21:04 CST 2021

Everyone here LOVES our Hologic Faxitron.  A self-contained unit, so simple to operate.  We can instantly x ray anything, including sometimes, the paraffin blocks, to see the microcalcifications to be sure we get them on a slide if they are there.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
HNL Labs, Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike